pátek 5. března 2010

Homemade Hamburger Buns


I prefer to make my own hamburger buns instead of buying.

Hamburger Buns

50 g fresh yeast (or 1 package of dry yeast)
50 g margarine or butter
5 dl milk (or water)
1-2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons sugar
10-12 dl flour

Crumble the fresh yeast into to the kitchen machine.



Melt butter in a pan and add milk.



When the butter and milk is 37 °C, pour over yeast and mix until yeast is dissolved. Add salt and sugar.



Add flour and mix the dough in machine for about 5-10 minutes. I use white flour and either spelt whole wheat flour, usually half of each.



Let the dough rise for 30-40 minutes under kitchen towel.





When dough is done, divide into 15 pieces and form them into balls. Place them on baking sheets and press them so they are about 2-3 cm high. Let rise for another 30-50 minutes.



Bake them in the middle of oven for about 7 minutes. Let them cool.



Usually I press the buns in a plate with sesame seed before I place them on baking sheets but I did't have any at home today.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts with Thumbnails